Rolling Stock Networking
Rolling Stock Networking (RSN) will take place on 4 July 2024 in Derby, UK.
RSN is a full scale, international rail show focussed specifically on Passenger and Freight Rolling Stock, Technical Enhancements, Depot Equipment, Ancillary Services and the Rail Supply Chain. The show offers low cost, high quality, rail market access to companies large and small.
What to expect from Rolling Stock Networking:
- Networking platform offering access to customers and suppliers regardless of size or market position
- Opportunities for companies large and small to exhibit in a collaborative atmosphere that has become a trademark of the event
- Opportunity for exposure in the RSN Show Preview and the RSN Show Guide
- Inclusive event promoting the role of academia and encouraging the participation of the next generation of railway professionals
- Recognition of all sectors active in the delivery of the Freight and Passenger carrying railway
- Opportunities for growth and collaboration
- New contacts and reinforcing existing relationships